About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Frankie Raising Money for Rolling Dog Ranch Animal Sanctuary

Hot-diggity dog! I am so excited to announce that a portion of my book sales for the month of April will be donated to Rolling Dog Ranch Animal Sanctuary. This is one of my favorite organizations! Why, you ask? Well because they take in disabled animals and love them their whole very long life. Isn't that the greatest?
My mom and I really want to support their efforts so that is why we have decided to donate a portion of my books sales to them. So if you were holding off on buying a book, now is the time! It also makes a great gift for another and teaches the valuable lessons of compassion and tolerance.
To read the swell press release my mom did about this donating event, please read here.
If you can't buy a book, but can help with a donation, we'd love that too. Just tell Rolling Dog Ranch that Frankie sent you!

No comments: