About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Dachshund Book Review Website

Hey everyone, check this out! My pal, Roo, who happens to be a full fledged doxie himself has reviewed my book, Frankie, the Walk 'N Roll Dog. His mom, Deb started the site to give all those crazy lovin' doxie people out there one central location to go to and find books all about dachshunds. Roo reviewed my book and I think he did a dog-gone good job, so check it out yourself on his site, The Dachshund Book Review. Thanks, Roo! Arf-a-roo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the kind words Frankie! I'm very happy to be your friend and your book and you are truly wonderful.

Your pal,
Roo

Barbara Techel said...

Thanks, Roo... and my sincerest apologies I said you were a boy. Oh dear, how could I? Just so everyone knows, Roo is 100% all girl!! Woof!

You friend,
Frankie