About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Visiting Canada


Question submitted by Jordan, age 10


Can you and your mom come to our school one day?


Well, Jordan, you never do know! We certainly won't rule it out. Visiting schools is very fun for me and I hope to do more Skype sessions like I did with your school. That was way cool! I got to see all of you in Canada via the computer, but then I got to take a nap right afterwards. Dosen't get any better than that!




3 comments:

Maddoxies said...

Hi Frankie

Never to take away from the wonderful work that you do, but I might be able to visit your friend Jordan's classroom for you. It would depend on where in Canada is his school

your wheeling friend, Heidi Ho Ho

Bugbug said...

From the kids in Canada...We would really love you and your mom to come and visit us some day!

Bugbug said...

Maddoxies..We are on the west coast and I think you are on the east coast! too bad...we would have loved to meet other dogs like Frankie!