About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Merry Misfits: Disabled Animals of Rolling Dog Ranch

I think Steve and Alayne Smith of Rolling Dog Ranch are just grand!  The love and support they show for disabled pets is so wonderful.  This video was taken when they were located in Wyoming, but now they are in New Hampshire.
But as a disabled dachshund, I want you to know it is true what they say, that all these animals want is a chance at life.  I'm so glad that Rolling Dog Ranch helps animals like myself who otherwise would not have had a chance. My mom says I am a huge blessing to live with and take care of... so maybe after seeing this video, you too perhaps would want a special needs pet?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: