About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog Greeting Cards on Special this Week Only!

Frankie greeting cards depict me snuggled in my blanket that my mom and papa have dubbed my "cheese curd" blanket. I'm hanging out on the deck overseeing my mom's writing studio where she wrote my Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog book series.

Greeting cards are a print from a painting that was commissioned by my papa from the talented artist Cassy Tully as a anniversary gift for my  mom.  My mom still cries tears of joy remembering that very special day she shall never forget.

So, if you are a Frankie fan these greeting cards make wonderful cards to send to others to share my special message of: Always be positve, make a difference, and keep on rolling!  And they are great for framing also!

The back of each card shares my story along with my motto and authentic paw print.

Single card:  $3.95 (retail $4.95)
Boxed set of 5:  $17.95 (retail $19.95)

You can order on our website.
Special price good through Sunday, May 22, 2011
A portion of Frankie greeting card proceeds donated to various disabled animal charities and organizations.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: