About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finding Frankie: Author Mary Shafer Interviews Author Barbara Techel

When Mary Shafer, freelance writer, marketing consultant, and author of Almost Perfect, Disabled Pets and the People Who Love Them traveled from Pennsylvania and stayed with me and my mom in Wisconsin for two days, she did an impromptu interview with my mom and how she found me.  I hope you will enjoy the video as much as my mom enjoyed finding me and the journey we have been on.... and stay tuned in the future for more segments of Mary's interview with my mom where she will also talk about marketing and sharing your message/book with others.





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: