About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog Wins Photo Contest with $100 Going to Charity of Her Choice

How cool is this?  Mom completely forgot she entered me in this contest, so imagine how surprised we were when we found out today that I won?  My Tail Hurts From Wagging So Much blog sponsored the contest and $100 will be donated to my charity of choice, which I picked Rolling Dog Ranch.  They take in and care for animals with special needs and I think they are dog-gone special.  Four cases of Blue Dog Bakery yummy treats will also be delivered to Rolling Dog Ranch.  Here's my winning photo:

I like to "help" my mom with planting flowers-- besides the fact I love riding in the wheelbarrow!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment: