About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Frankie Learns All About the Olympics!

Lynnmour School in Canada has practically had a front row seat to the Olympics- well sort of, as they are near by the event.  In fact, the Olympic torch even ran past their school and they took part in watching.  Isn't that fun?
They have taught me so many things about the Olympics and I love learning about it ALL!  In fact, because of their awesome blog project they were hosted on the official Olympic site-- way, way cool!
As a gift they sent me a  very special Olympic pin, which I am showing off in this photo (you have to look kind of close- not too close though or I might lick you!).  Thank you to all my friends in Canada- I love you guys!
I will wear my pin when I visit schools and do my therapy dog work, so I can show it off.  Thank you again everyone- you are all pawsome!  ARF-A-ROO!
Read more at Frankie's Friends, the Canadian Connection


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: