About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coming Soon! Frankie Coloring and Paper Doll Activity Book

I'm so excited to announce that a new Frankie product is just around the corner!  To be released June 2011: Frankie Coloring and Paper Doll Activity Book.

LG_RES_Frankie_Cover02
A PAWSitive Coloring and Paper Doll Activity Book based on the popular children's book by Barbara Gail Techel.

LG_RES_BACK_Frankie_Cover02
Back Cover: Remember, kids, what I always say: Always be positive, make a difference, and keep on rolling! Color along with the story of how I learned this lesson, and dress up my paper doll when you're done.

Stay tuned to my blog for release date, or sign up on my website to receive updates via email.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: