About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Friday, November 6, 2009

FREE Frankie, the Walk 'N Roll Dog Coloring Page & More!

I love Friday's... well, OK, I love everyday cause I have a great life! But anyways, I wanted to give you a special gift because I love having you as my friends!!

So here is the link to download a Frankie coloring page AND Frankie word search puzzle. Be sure to print the coloring page out on a 8.5 x 14 legal size page so you fit me all on the page!!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the gifts... and oh, that's right. Mom reminded me to have you also check out the special we are running!! My activity book is just $8.00 through the holidays! Normally it is $11.95.

Please feel free to share the link above with your friends too!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: