About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Check out my new duds from Hug-A-Dog!


Hey all you dogs and dog lovers out there! Check out my cool new vest from Hug-A-Dog! Not only is it stylish, but serves a very slick purpose! The D-ring on the back is where mom attaches my leash so when I walk there is no pressure on my neck or spine. For you dogs out there who like to pull ahead on your leash, this is a must have vest! And the "handle" on the back helps to secure you in the car. Mom or Dad just needs to slip the seat belt through the handle, and buckle you in... and away you go!!!