About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Monday, February 2, 2009

All in a Days Work

Question submitted by Kevin, age 10

How long did it take you to learn to be an awesome, loving, caring, rolling dog?
Wow, Kevin, what a big question! Well, I tend to be a bit humble, but I believe I have always been a loving and caring dog. I just happen to meet more people now that I have wheels, so I am able to share my love and care for others even more. That makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Being loving and kind to others is really quite easy. All you have to do is just remember to treat others like you'd like them to treat you. Arf-a-roo!

No comments: