About Me

My photo
Barbara Techel is the author of the multi-award winning Frankie, the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series. When her dachshund, Frankie, suffered a spinal injury, Barbara had her custom-fitted for a wheelchair. Frankie persevered, and Barbara realized the beautiful opportunity she had to share Frankie and give others hope and inspiration to be the best they can be. Along with sharing Frankie’s story with children, Barbara and Frankie routinely volunteer as a therapy dog team at a local hospital, senior assisted facility, and hospice community, spreading joy wherever they go.

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Pet Playground Radio Show




I am so excited cause my mom will be on Sage Lewis, The Creature Teacher's Radio show, The Pet Playgound, this SUNDAY, AUGUST 23rd! Show begins at 6:00p CST. My mom will be on from approx. 6:10p-6:35p. Sage will then have Mark C. Robinson, founder of Handicapped Pets on the call. I hope you can join us and even call in and ask Mark or I a question!! Here is the info:
The Pet Playground- Your Place to Play
Stream Live (not in Minnesota? use 55117 zip code)
Call in # 952-946-6205
This will be a resourceful, inspirational and educational show to catch!! Hope you can join, Sage, Mark and I!

No comments: